Celebrate Halloween with Karaoke at Tempest Bar, Saturday Oct 27
Halloween & Karaoke? Yes!
Tempest Bar NYC has the best karaoke in NYC every Saturday night.
This week, it is hosting a costume party and a karaoke party on Saturday, October 27th. This is sure to be one of the best Halloween parties in the city.
Tempest has recently undergone a total renovation, but managed to retain its landmark tavern charm. Our regulars are telling us they love the place more than ever.
So, start thinking about your song choices now. Need some inspiration? How about some trivia about some spooky classics?!
1) This is the signature song of a 1975 cult classic movie starring Barry Bostwick as a male lead; Steve Martin auditioned for Bostwick’s role but did not get it.
2) The red jacket worn by the star of this classic scary video sold at auction for $1.8 million earlier this year.
3) This song is the namesake to the movie whose soundtrack it headlined in 1984. All of the college scenes in the movie were filmed at Columbia University.
4) Will Smith and others were sued by the makers of “Nightmare on Elm Street” for copyright infringement over this 1989 hit song.
5) The roots of this 1979 classic are debated: one reporter says that it was written as a ‘description of life on tour’ and others have speculated that band members were Satanists. The band now says it was simply inspired by the feeling of long 2,000 mile road trips.
Pick one of these classics, or choose your own. Or, hey, sing something that has nothing to do with Halloween. Just get your best costume on, and come see us for some affordable Halloween fun. It’s sure to get wild.